Wednesday 27 August 2014

An engagement shoot for a gorgeous couple


I was recently contacted by a couple living in America, who were coming to Oxford for the summer to study and work. They'd recently become engaged and wanted to celebrate this in Oxford with an engagement photo shoot… It's sometimes difficult trying to organise a shoot (or wedding) with people living overseas, they maybe don't know their schedule, or their ideas of what might be possible in Oxford aren't actually a reality, but on this occasion our ideas were in sync and Shannon and I were able to send e-mails back and forth to get a brief together (which was essentially a traditional Oxford look; academic, old and stylish) and an idea of where would be best for their photo shoot.

They are an absolutely gorgeous couple, so easy to photograph too. It was a pleasure to work with them and I just wish I lived in America so I could photograph their wedding too!












No comments:

Post a Comment