Wednesday 27 August 2014

Natalie and Richard, Witney Lakes Resort, Oxfordshire

A few years ago I photographed Natalie's best friends wedding (Nicky), so when Natalie called to ask if I would photograph her's and Rich's wedding I was so excited and couldn't wait to meet with them to start planning.

They got married at Witney Lakes Resort, Witney. It's a gorgeous venue and I love working with the team there.  It's the first wedding I've photographed outside at this venue, and it was stunning!  Overlooking the beautiful lake and golf course, the sun shining, a very nervous Rich waiting for an absolutely beautiful Nat, who looked sensational in her lace dress. It was perfect!

After the ceremony I went with Nat and Rich onto the golf course for a few photographs, followed by family shots. Then the party began! 














No comments:

Post a Comment