Saturday 14 March 2015

Helen and Jamie - Steventon House Hotel, Abingdon.

I met with Helen and Jamie a couple of times in the lead up to their wedding and they are just the sweetest couple, so I was excited to be photographing their wedding in early March at Steventon House Hotel, Abingdon.

Helen was a mix of nerves and excitement on the morning of the wedding, though I spent much of the morning with Jamie and the groomsmen before the wedding, just popping my head in to see the ladies.

The ceremony room looked incredible, dec'd out with giant balloons. It really added something extra to the high ceiling conservatory, and gave an extra special something to their wedding photos too (I love props!!)  And I was so pleased Helen and Jamie braved the wind to capture some photographs.




















No comments:

Post a Comment