Tuesday 5 May 2015

Kayleigh and Tom - Woodstock Town Hall

I met Kayleigh and Tom last year, when Kayleigh was a bridesmaid at another wedding I photographed, so I was really excited when they asked me to photograph their wedding too.

Kayleigh was super excited when I arrived at her house of chaos! She told me about her wedding dress, which had been custom made by her aunt and was so delicate and beautiful. She looked absolutely stunning.

The couple married at Woodstock Town Hall, a fantastic venue which they filled to the brink with family and friends - seriously, standing room only!  After the ceremony I took the glowing Bride and Groom off for 15 minutes to Blenheim Palace for some portraits, just enough time for the guests to get to the marquee in a gorgeous Stonesfield farm. Blenheim Palace was the perfect setting for them, the early blossom blended perfectly with Kayleigh's delicate and classic look.

The marquee had a DIY touch with a Peter Pan theme, Kayleigh's favourite book from her childhood. The effort they put in to the decorations was worth it, it looked amazing.  They partied the night away in style, with a good friend of mine, Hannah Ball, providing the entertainment (she DJ's, sings and even does kids parties!)






























No comments:

Post a Comment