Saturday 25 April 2015

Creative Lighting Wedding Photography


As a photographer, I feel it's so important to keep my skills up to date and on-trend, so I attend a few different courses or styled shoots a year.  This time, I joined one of my lovely friends, Carol, on a road trip to York to attend one of Chris Chambers short courses on creative lighting.  

As a 'natural lighting photographer' I wanted to learn more about using flash lighting in direct sun light and for evening shots...  you really don't know when it's going to be needed on these bright sunny summers days!  It was a great course, and I would recommend it to those who have a good knowledge of their camera and working manually, that want some guidance on using a flash gun.

And, as a bonus, I managed to tick 'stay in a castle' off my bucket list!

















No comments:

Post a Comment